Wednesday, September 19, 2012

'1 Hour Forest Relaxation Sounds' on YouTube

You can easily supplement your studies of the forest while simultaneously creating relaxing sounds in the classroom environment. I came across this video that consists of one hour of sounds in the forest. The birds are chirping. Insects are buzzing. It elicits the feeling of walking through the woods on a clear summer day. The video is a static photo of a path in the woods, with wildflowers abounding. That means there is less distraction from a changing video. I think this is one of my favorites, as walking in the woods is one of my favorite things to do.

I can see myself playing this in the background while reading books about the forest and trees to the kids. I would put this one up on the SmartBoard. It would also be an asset to a quiet area. Play games to see if you can identify the sounds you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment