Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Win a Free Membership or Renewal to ABC Teach

ABC Teach is one of my favorite websites. I came across it about 12 years ago when I was searching for some free printables to create new activities for my classroom. I worked at a small school that didn't have a lot of materials. I had to supplement a lot of activities. Making my own was a great way to do so.

Since then, the site has grown to include both freebies and members-only materials. I gladly pay the annual membership fee, because I believe in the quality of the materials. They have even started a Montessori section. I have contributed ideas to this part of the site, as have many of my colleagues around the world. And yes, I do occasionally submit to their blog.

From now until Friday, April 13th, educators can enter to win one of 5 memberships/renewals. All you have to do is become a fan of their Facebook page. Already a fan of ABC Teach? No worries - you are already entered!

So, go over to the page today and check things out. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I am a teacher in Manila for now and will give the ABC Teach website a peep. Schools here are severely diminished with regard to supplies, so this may prove useful to me and my students. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete